Welcome to this new edition of PEAC
Paris Endovascular Aortic Course
in Marie Lannelongue hospital!
The aim of the workshop is to provide case-based state-of-the art guidance on basic and advanced endovascular aortic intervention, including developments for the aortic arch and dissections.
Attendees will learn “what to do and how to do it” through daily live case demonstrations, hands-on workshops (including bench endograft and percutaneous closure system deployment), and training in 3D workstation use and advanced imaging applications.
The Faculty are experts in this field and will provide up to date opinions and experience on patient selection, endograft planning and implantation tips and tricks. The promising results that can be achieved with EVAR, TEVAR, and branched and fenestrated endografting will be shown, and attendees will have first hand access to experts for real time questions and answers. We hope you will enjoy your stay in Paris with us.
PEAC COURSE DIRECTOR
Stéphan Haulon, Marie Lannelongue hospital, France.
Nuno Dias, Malmö, Sweden
Dominique Fabre, Marie Lannelongue hospital, France
Tilo Kölbel, Hamburg, Germany
Tara Mastracci, London, United Kingdom.
Timothy Resch, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Mark R. Tyrrell, London, United Kingdom
Jason Wilkins, London, United Kingdom
DISCOVER THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn a lot and meet with your pairs.
CONTENT & TOPICS
– Live cases from the hybrid room every day
– Hands-on workshops
– Training in 3D workstation use
– Lectures from international endovacular experts
– Dedicated sessions (live cases + lectures) on EVAR, TEVAR, Iliac Branch, FEVAR and BEVAR
– Percutaneous closure systems
– Complex cases sessions (live cases + lectures) on Dissections and Arch aneurysms
– Every day at 4pm a group of attendees will perform aortic and Iliac branch endografts implantation in a 3D printed aortic aneurysm in our hybrid room dedicated to research and education
REGISTRATION: LAST SEATS AVAILABLE
Registrations will be closed soon but there are still some seats available for
our package without accommodation.
Our package with accommodation is fully booked.
PROCESS TO REGISTER
1. Send your CV and application letter in English ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 12, 2023.
2. If your application is successful and – in this case only – you will receive an email notification to register online.
Do not register before! Only participants who have been selected can register.
Registration will be closed after May 12, 2023
Package without accommodation includes :
- Registration fees for the entire workshop (6 days)
- Lunches on workshop days
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- 1 official dinner
- Closing cocktail
There will be a maximum of 60 participants.
May 22 to 27, 2023
133 avenue de la Résistance
92350 Le Plessis-Robinson, France
WELCOMING DINNER – May 22, 2023
170 Quai de Stalingrad Parc de l’Ile Saint-Germain
By RER 🚆
- RER line B, Robinson terminal
Exit at the head of train, right at the end of the platform. The hospital is at 10 minutes walk from the RER.
You can also take the RATP bus line N ° 395, s top at Marie Lannelongue hospital.
- RER line B, direction Massy Palaiseau or Saint-Rémy Les Chevreuses
Get off at Bourg La Reine and take the RATP bus line N ° 390 Direction Vélizy – Southern Europe, stop at Marie Lannelongue hospital.
- Metro line 13, St Denis – Chatill on, direction Chatillon Montrouge
Get off at the terminus and take the RATP bus line N ° 194, s top Edmond About.
The hospital is at 3 minutes walk on the Avenue de la Résistance.
By car 🚗
- From Paris – Porte de Chatillon
Take the D906 towards Versailles. Go straight on about 8 km, cross the town of Plessis-Robinson. The Z.I. is indicated on the left of the D906, after Béclère hospital.
- From Paris-Porte de Saint-Cloud
Take direction Chartres / Orléans N118. 4 km aft er the Pont De Sèvres, exit N ° 4 direction Créteil (be careful not to take the Versailles direction). 500 m after, exit “Le Plessis-Robinson Center”. At the roundabout follow the signs for “Marie Lannelongue hospital”.
- From Versailles / Saint-Quentin en Yvelines via the A86
Exit at junction 29, at the roundabout on the 11th of November turn left on D75 Avenue Léon-Blum, continue on avenue Charles-de-Gaulle then on avenue de la Résistance.
- From Créteil / Orly / Antony by A86 Est
Take the exit n ° 28 Chatenay-Malabry, turn right on avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément, continue straight on the Avenue Roger-Salengro until the RER Robinson, turn left on Avenue du Plessis, then on the left, Avenue of the Resistance.
Critical Issues International experts
May 12 & 13 2023, in Nuremberg, Germany
LINC 2023 – Bringing the Global Vascular Community Together
Tuesday 6 June until Friday 9 June 2023 – Leipzig, Germanywww.leipzig-interventional-course.com
October 05 to 07 2023, in Barcelona, Spain
divine id received the MedTech Europe Ethical Charter certification
PEAC 2023 is compliant with Ethical Medtech business code of practice
PARIS ENDOVASCULAR AORTIC COURSE,
LE PLESSIS ROBINSON, FRANCE, 22/05/2023-27/05/2023
has been granted 33 European CME credits by EBAC.
Registering to the congress implies that you agree to have your personal information (surname, first name and country only) sent to the industry sponsors. divine [id] agency informs you this was the subject of a declaration to CNIL, the French data protection agency, and this processing is in compliance with the French norm « NS n°48 ». In accordance with article 34 of the French law « Informatique et Liberté » (January 6, 1978), you can access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. In order to do so, please contact divine [id] agency direct at 17, rue Venture – 13001 Marseille – France or at email@example.com.